Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GUI/scaling issue - maybe a 4K issue?
Using 1.08 on Win 10 in 4K, as seen from the screenshot the text doesn't fit the window and it's not even possible to resize the ToPS window manually to make the text fit.

Also I'm not really sure what this warning/error means? First I thought it was because the runway and intersection I chose wouldn't give enough length for the t/o but I then tried using the full runway and also configured a normal t/o rather than a derated one. Still though I kept getting this error/warning over and over again.

As seen in the screenshot this was rwy 19R at ESSA in the PMDG NGX 738 and I'm positive full length 19R with no derate will allow me to t/o in a B738...done it thousands of times  Wink

Have been a couple of days now since I bought this add-on which I'm sadly so far haven't been able to use successfully so I hope all these weird issues can be ironed out soon meaning I will be able to use the tool as intended.

[Image: qwoXg0q.jpg]
Richard Åsberg
Hello,

The entire  message is :  "PROHIBITED DERATED/ASSUMED CONFIGURATION DUE TO RUNWAY CONDITION"
The ICAO says : derated takeoff is prohibited if runway is contaminated.

Scaling issue will be resolve in the next release.

Support
(2017-11-10, 17:28:47)Admin Wrote: Hello,

The entire  message is :  "PROHIBITED DERATED/ASSUMED CONFIGURATION DUE TO RUNWAY CONDITION"

Support

Ok, but as mentioned in my post above I received the same message even when not selecting a derated take off.

Will give it another go when I get home.

Great to hear the scaling issue will be fixed in the next release!
Richard Åsberg
(2017-11-10, 17:49:23)WebMaximus Wrote:
(2017-11-10, 17:28:47)Admin Wrote: Hello,

Support

Ok, but as mentioned in my post above I received the same message even when not selecting a derated take off.

Will give it another go when I get home.

Great to hear the scaling issue will be fixed in the next release!

I will say : derated and or assumed temp
I also get the "PROHIBITED DERATED/ASSUMED CONFIGURATION DUE TO RUNWAY CONDITION" regardles of derate, flap setting, weight, runway etc with wet conditions in 1.09.
And the scaling issue is still there.
OK, good to know it's not just me.

Clearly something isn't right when you get this message regardless of config and sorry to hear the scaling issue still exists also in 1.09 but hopefully it will be fixed in next build then.
Richard Åsberg