Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future aircraft
Are there plans to update this with other aircraft like the 717, a330, a340 and so on
Hello Julien,
I appreciate you building this tool. It's nice to have a nice easy-to-use tool to help prepare an aircraft for a realistic takeoff.
I wanted to be sure we put the TFDi Boeing 717 on the todo list for ToPS.
Also, I would love to see a tool similar to ToPS, or integrated into it, that would do all of the flex, flaps and trim calculations for the Airbus A320, not just the flex.
I would like to figure when to properly use 1/UP1 or 1/DN1, etc.

Thank you,
Bob
I totally agree! The tool is promising and I hope to see more aircraft supported in the near future Smile
(2017-11-07, 00:38:04)signmanbob Wrote: Hello Julien,
I appreciate you building this tool. It's nice to have a nice easy-to-use tool to help prepare an aircraft for a realistic takeoff.
I wanted to be sure we put the TFDi Boeing 717 on the todo list for ToPS.
Also, I would love to see a tool similar to ToPS, or integrated into it, that would do all of the flex, flaps and trim calculations for the Airbus A320, not just the flex.
I would like to figure when to properly use 1/UP1 or 1/DN1, etc.

Thank you,
Bob

[Image: aircraft-thrust-levers-18644219.jpg]

for the up and down settings you just use your cg% that you get with your zfw in the FMC you dont actually need a tool for that. For example if your CG is 20% then you would use 1/Up1.8. But it would be nice for the tool to give all flap settings you could use
I would also like to have an option to select between imperial and metric for the weights and QNH.
This is a great tool!
Thanks,
N425CV
Hello,

To implement other aircraft I need some manufacturer datas like FCOM FPPM. It's not obvious to find.
So, I'm searching for that, it's take time. 

Admin